I then cooked this Shrimp and Spinach Pasta for dinner.
1/4 kilo spaghetti noodles
1/4 kilo or more of shrimps - remove shell but leave the tail
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
butter - unsalted
1 tsp. dried oregano
1. Cook the noodles.. set aside
2. In pan, put oil and butter (low heat), saute garlic. Add the shrimp, salt, pepper according to your taste.
3. Add the oregano and spinach. Stir.
4. Add the pasta, put a lil bit more of butter, parsley
5. Squeeze in some lemon juice,
6. Cook for few minutes and it's done
Just easy to cook and it's delicious!