Since March here’s what I have sacrificed and have done:
1. No more coffee for me since coffee can produce more acid in my stomach.
2. I don’t eat or drink much food with too much cheese.
3. No more softdrinks since 2009 but from time to time I cheated haha. Just the other month during my sister’s despedida dinner I had 1 glass of coke hahaha..
4. I also learned to like papaya that can keep my bowel movement good.
5. More water and more veggies in my meal.
6. Eat on time and eat a little bit slow
Yey, for me!!! The fullness, burping and indigestion have been minimized as well and if that will come back again, I’m going to drink the medicine that my doc prescribed to me. So far, so good but I’m still praying that my stomach will be back to normal and not be too sensitive.